On this blog you’ll find posts about parenting and home + family life. I’m in the trenches raising kids, just like you! I hope you find this a helpful place in your journey parenting and making your home comfortable for your family.
- The 50 Best Books for Toddlers
- Water Suspension Science Experiment for Kids
- 10 Quick + Simple STEM Activities for Kindergarten
- Raising Kids Without Your Mom
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Review: Why I Love This High Chair
- Tula vs. Ergo: Which Carrier is Best?
- 10 Short Nursery Rhymes for Children
- Three Kids vs. Two Kids
Let’s be honest. Raising kids is hard! Like, harder than graduating from high school, but probably easier than serving in the army. It’s mid-level hard but on particularly long days feels Navy Seal hard. I’m not a Navy Seal but I’m pretty sure if you asked one they’d agree. The good news is it’s normal to feel this way.
See more parenting articles →
If you’re interested in a particular baby carrier, these head-to-head comparisons and reviews should help you make an informed decision. Here are my opinions on the best baby carriers on the market.
See more babywearing tips →
Science for Kids
Looking for some quick and easy science experiments for kids? We’ve got you covered.
See more science experiments →