Raising kids is a lot of things – easy, effortless, 100% joyful are the first things that come to mind.
Let’s be honest. Raising kids is hard! Like, harder than graduating from high school, but probably easier than serving in the army. It’s mid-level hard but on particularly long days feels Navy Seal hard.
I’m not a Navy Seal but I’m pretty sure if you asked one they’d agree.
The good news is it’s normal to feel this way.
Of course it’s hard! We’re raising up small humans here, and small humans will TAKE YOU DOWN if you don’t:
- Have tools to deal with them
- Have a good sense of humor
- Have a solid support network
On this page you’ll find resources for parents in the thick of it, including:
- Parenting advice, tips and support to make your parenting journey easier
- Parenting humor and essays to help you get through some of the more challenging days
Here are some recent posts from the blog to get you started.
Popular Humor Posts